How To Create Flower Garden
Colors will appear more beautiful garden if flowers are blooming and spoil your view. Flowers in the garden can actually be set according to the color you want. Staining depends on the type of flowers you plant. Beautiful combination will get the highest and the corresponding colors are very attractive. So do not hesitate to provide the best and beautiful the garden with the colors of the flowers. Yellow orange flowers bright and friendly on your page, draw the eye from afar and creating feelings of passion and intensity. Flower full of orange and yellow flowers, or just want a place to brighten your entrance, there are many flowers to choose from. Here are some easy to grow flowers that are available in yellow or orange. Remove divided into several types including: annuals, perennials, and Roses. Some of the easiest annuals are mainly yellow or orange them is: Sunflower, Calendula, Lantana, Nasturtium, Butterfly Weed.
- Sunflower: Sunflowers are delightful in the back of your flower border, which will also disguise their sometimes-ragged foliage.
- Calendula: Similar to marigolds, calendula is an excellent container flower, and you can even eat the flower petals raw or cooked.
- Lantana: Its round clusters of tiny flowers come in many colors, but bright orange and yellow are common. Lantana makes an excellent container plant, especially in a hanging basket.
- Nasturtium: Flowers range from buttery pale yellow to bright orange to deep orange-red, as well as white. Nasturtium is beautiful creeping among other flowers, or spilling over a wall or hanging basket.
- Butterfly Weed: The host plant for the monarch butterfly caterpillar, butterfly weed attracts many other butterflies to your garden. Flat clusters of small, bright orange flowers cover the plant during the summer, followed by large, pointed seedpods in the fall.
- Gaillardia: Cheerful daisy-like flowers in shades of gold, orange, burgundy and yellow cover gaillardia, also called blanket flower, through much of the year. Gaillardia is drought resistant, thrives in heat, and makes a good cut flower.
- Candelabra: Coral orange flowers grace this grandiflora, and lots of them. Candelabra blooms profusely, with open blooms having a small area of yellow in the center. It is a hardy, disease resistant rose.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.